Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Right, so I've decided to try my luck with Tumblr after all.
Blogspots inability to sometimes show pics properly is disappointing.

I've made a simple page for now and uploaded all the pics contained in this blog plus a completely new pic.

Link: http://apostlegallery.tumblr.com/

All new pics will be posted there from now on.

UPDATE: Looks like I will still be using this blog to post certain pictures that Tumblr frowns upon.
So it will stay active.


  1. You don't have asks turned on so I couldn't tell you this there, but welcome to Tumblr! I hope you have a good experience with it and find lots of cool stuff.

  2. Yeah, i'm still learning the functionalities of Tumblr. I turned it on now.

    And thanks!

  3. I am very glad with your decision Apostle. I know this'll be for the best!

  4. Oh well I guess. What are your commission prices if you have any?????